As HR coaches, we work with small, medium and large enterprises along the journey of managing the people issues and improving people performance to ultimately improve the overall business performance and profitability.
PWR Consulting offers flexible Human Resource services designed around your needs, from HR support to a complete outsourced HR function. We can assist with organisational measurement and planning, minimising risk and maximising sustainability through HR projects or regular ongoing HR support. This flexibility offers your business the ability to manage the people issues and build peak performance without the overheads involved in hiring an in-house Human Resources team.
PWR Consulting - HR implement and project manage the full scope of human resource services, some of these being:
- Employment Contracts
- Policies and Procedures
- Internal Training / Online platform (EEO, Inductions, Bullying etc)
- Legislative compliance
- Performance management
- Position descriptions and KPIs that fit with the overall strategy of your business
- Enterprise bargaining agreements
- Succession planning
- Online induction programs
- Conflict resolution
- Health & Safety procedural development and training
- Workplace investigation on issues such as poor performance and/or bullying
- Redundancy and exit strategies for staff
- Wage and salary audit
PWR Consulting for Small to Medium Business division was founded on the guiding principle of providing compliance and education to decisions makers that this typically was out of reach for. We understand that there is a a never ending amount of information, web sites, articles, blogs and services surrounding the employer/ employee relationship that can be overwhelming and in turn pushed aside.
Having access accurate and timely Human Resources advice can ensure that your business is on the right road to success.
On average, our HR SME Partners typically reach out for support and expert guidance as below:
- Hiring the wrong people over and over again and not having the time to get it right or setting out the expectations of the role
- Not supplying your employees with a copy of the Fair Work Information Statement
- Not being aware of the 10 National Employment Standards (NES) with which all employers must comply
- Not being aware of your obligations as an employer when it comes to termination and notice of termination of employment and/or redundancy
- Having contracts that are not compliant with the NES and relevant industrial instrument ‚ ¨ or not having contract at all
- Not paying the correct rate as per the industrial instrument
- Not having the right policies and procedures in place to reduce risk to your business when it comes to areas such as Workplace Bullying and Harassment, Grievance, Code of Conduct etc.
- Having Mangers that are not able to Manage their teams in line with the companies policies and procedures as well as demonstrating a fair and consistent manner. Mangers can expose businesses to risk if not trained properly.
We understand that Small Business owners may not need a full solution so we also provide solutions on an as needed requirement.
This may include Human Resource support by the hour, individual policies and procedures, handbooks, correspondence letters, forms and checklists, safe work instructions, comprehensive contracts of employment, engagement letters, contracts and work agreements for casual, part-time, fixed term as well as permanent full-time.